Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Bullet Journal and Sewing

We had a cooler day yesterday with the temperature at 24C or 85F. Overnight was cool with a 6 a.m. temperature of 13C or 55F. We slept with windows wide open.

Bullet Journal

I got July 1-2 page done. I work those days so not much will done at home. The bottom part will be some ideas to do when family is here. The page beside it will either be a prep for family coming/shopping list/meal ideas.

Sewing

I cut the doll's ball gown pattern out, taped it together, and have it on the fabric ready to pin down. I will be serging all the seams and the serger is ready -- black thread on it and set up to use three threads.
I have been doing a lot of internet searches for a wallet and have some ideas book marked. Time will tell what I do but I want to do it while I am in bag making mode.
I will be watching Joan Hind's Craftsy course on bag making and doing a set of her bags first. Then it will be the bag for me with an insert and then..............down the deep hole of google searches. And I need to make more doll outfits. With what I have piled on the cutting table, I will be busy for a while.
The reversible bullet bag got great reviews at the store. I am pleased with it; it is easy to pack and looks good.

Blogging

I am thinking of revamping the look of my blog and am going to be busy looking at ideas in the evening. Not sure what I want to do but it is time for a change.

Today

After successfully finishing tagging/coding/condensing all the garment fabrics, we did some clean up around the store. Today, I start counting the notion's overstock. We are doing well at being ready for inventory day.
Until the next time...........................

No comments:

Post a Comment