Friday, June 30, 2017

Filling in the Bullet Journal

We are having warm days with a high yesterday of 32C or 90F. We are expecting this for the next week. Summer is here.

Bullet Journal

I started filling in my bullet journal. I am focusing mainly on sewing and blogging and may include more knitting as time goes on.
This page has remained the same. I will highlight the rest of the week the family is here when I know how long. Thankful thoughts will be done during the month.
I started filling in this page in pencil. I have to add more to the to do list for the month. I did a list of what I need to buy for July's sewing projects and added a ball of yarn so I can start knitting again. All these items will be bought at the fabric store.
For blogging, I have put down what I need to have for general blogging posts. These are ideas and I will add more as I start blogging. I may end up post-it noting this section so I can move it from month to month.
My sewing list looks long for July with family visiting. I have to remember that I can migrate them to August if necessary. If this is my two month sewing list, I will be okay with it. They are not done in order of sewing preference but in random order. The doll dress is last but I am doing it first.
As I move to the next page, I have started to think about the blogs I want to write. As I sew each item, I will take pictures of the process. The doll's dress I will do a review on it in two locations. More on that later. I have written down what I need to buy at the local yarn shop for some knitting projects for the dolls. I will also track the patterns I am knitting for them. I do have a notebook I keep track of my knitting process in so I can refer back to it when I make the same item again.
I added a piece of Washi tape to this page and will be for jotting notes on. I may put in how many meters I have sewn for each project. I am leaving it up to what ever hits me at that time.
The next page is blank and I may end up using it for a grocery list of items to buy for when family is visiting. I am now ready to set up the next week which will be a Dutch door.
Until the next time..................... 

No comments:

Post a Comment