Sunday, July 02, 2017

Bullet Journal - Horizontal Dutch Door

The high yesterday was 35C or 95F. It is suppose to be another warm one today.
Elliott got a new perch which he will sleep on if we put him on it. He does like it and has clawed on it several times.

Bullet Journal

The next week is planned. I did a Dutch door.
On the right hand side, I cut the top half off three pages and then put Washi tape on the top of each page to give it some durability.
On the top half of the two pages I drew rectangles for the days of the week. It was then I discovered the left hand page had a dot defect.
You can hold the bottom line up one row if you want but I chose not to.
Next I divided the large rectangles into three boxes for the days of the week. Saturday and Sunday share a box. The headings in each box is your choice. I did the date with the day of the week in a circle. You could do the opposite.
On the bottom of each half page, I put the day of the week so I can do some planning in each one.
And I filled in the top with important information and have since added the Spousal Unit's dentist appointments in both the top and bottom sections.
I am thinking of adding a small calendar to show the week we are in, meals we ate, and an important to do list. It is being sketched in pencil right now. I keep reminding myself this is a work in progress.
Until the next time.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment