Monday, November 06, 2017

Mood Board Ideas

I have been looking at Mood Boards on the internet to get inspired for sewing. I find myself in a rut with color choosing either:

  • Black, white, red, grey
  • Navy, white, and red
Though I love both of these color combinations, it is time to branch out and try some other colors that are more casual. 

Idea #1
This mood board is lovely as I can incorporate blue jeans, white tops, and taupe/browns for sweaters. A perfect combination for a winter wardrobe. 
I love the idea of chambray blues, grey and a hint of soft white. I see this as another winter wardrobe that is a bit dressier though it would still have a casual vibe to it.  
Another lovely blue wardrobe finding. Dark and light denim, light grey brown, white and soft white and a hint of copper. Gorgeous. 
I'm looking as these mood boards seriously for both the dolls and myself. Some of the next ones will be for the dolls only as I can not wear those colors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment